(INVITATION) Leadership in a Self-organizing World, May 14-17, 2009

Carol Hiltner carol.hiltner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:12:15 PST 2009

Hi Peggy!
I have been pondering what kind of a contribution-in-kind I could make in
exchange for my requested reduced registration fee. There has been a lot of
local enthusiasm recently for me to offer my "Painting Light" playshop,
which is a wonderfully effective means of enhancing people's access to
general creativity. I did one as part of the 10th Global Leadership forum
last June in Novosibirsk (see photo that Elena Marchuk took there), and I
wonder if offering a playshop as part of the program would be valuable. I
attach also a sample informational flyer, with testimonials. Usually, a
playshop takes about 3 hours.
Best!
Carol

Best regards,