HBR article: Moon Shots for Management

Jack Martin Leith jack at jackmartinleith.com
Wed Feb 18 13:28:08 PST 2009

Dear Michael (Wood), Carol (Hiltner), Harrison (the one and only) and anyone
else who's interested in Gary Hamel's Harvard Business Review article on
reinventing management for the 21st century:

I've created the beginnings of a community website here:
http://moon-shots.ning.com.

This will track progress, provide a place where network members can share
resources, and enable consultants, academics and others to work together and
tackle the 25 challenges set out by Hamel and his brigade of renegades
(including Chris Argyris, Henry Mintzberg, Peter Senge and Kevin Kelly -
full list here:
www.jackmartinleith.com/management-innovation/renegade-brigade.html).

Please do join the Ning site if you share my passion for bringing forth a
new way of managing organisations.

If you wish, you can start a sub-group on Open Space, self organisation,
co-creation or any other topic related to the 25 challenges set out by Hamel
and his gang.

Best wishes to all OSListers,

Jack

Jack Martin Leith : Ideas to Success