OS or not?

Oscar Franzén oscar.franzen at ekolantbruk.se
Sun Feb 8 06:57:56 PST 2009

Hi All!

I'm going to facilite a 3 hours discussion session as the last part of a
1-day conference here in Sweden.
I wanted to make it a 1-day OS meeting, but now there will be keynote
speakers before lunch (10-13), and discussions after lunch (14-17).

Is it worth trying a 3 hours OS, or should I try something else?

I'm thinking of a pretty tight schedule with a 1-hour opening session, 2
x 45 min breakouts and 20 min to finish. No printed proceedings, just
photocopies of breakout notes.

Some feedback is very much appreciated!

Best wishes,
Oscar