FW: A Next Act

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Feb 5 06:33:52 PST 2009

As some of you may know my life has been interrupted by various medical
events - all of which now seem to be straightening themselves out. And as
usual, when a door closes, something else will open. In this case the
opening has been an emergent discussion with my colleagues in the now
canceled Asian and European Tours. That discussion started with the
following from yours truly - and I thought perhaps some of you on the list
might want to join in.

Harrison