FW: Creation

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 17 19:08:44 PST 2009

Hi friends--

Michael: I and Thou author Martin Buber is said to have translated this
opening verse: In beginning God.... Without "the" it turns the meaning
around, grabs our head and makes us look.

Tenneson: I also very much like the way William Blake had it--we are the
divine human. Sounds similar to what you were suggesting. This is
evocative for me...as is much of what you write.

			:- Doug.