SV: [OSLIST] Marysville

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Feb 8 10:55:40 PST 2009

Thanks Viv

I am sending my best wishes to all you my friends down-under. My sister in
law lives in Melbourne so we feel very close and as well after visiting you
at the unforgettable OSonOS in Marysville 2002. Sad it’s all gone, although
we do remember the lovely nature and everything...

Warm regards

Thomas

  _____