Marysville

Inge Jørgensen ingesjorgensen at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 08:25:41 PST 2009

Dear Viv.
Thanks for sharing your   latest news. We are very concerned here in tiny  Denmark. It´s on the news several times every day. A lot of Danes have for generations migrated to Australia. Our crownprinsess is from Tasmania.
We pray for the ones who have departed and for the ones who have to struggel, get healed and see new prospectives in life.
Take care.
Inge
Inge Struck JørgensenCertif. PsykoterapeutCertif. Adv. EFT-PractitionerJegstrupvej 2588361 Hasselager8619 8170 / 2251 3777  www.eft-coaching.dk

Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 11:38:29 +1100From: viv at THEREEF.COM.AUSubject: [OSLIST] MarysvilleTo: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDUHello OS-listers

Sad news for anyone who attended the World Open Space on Open Space here in Australia a few years back - the township of Marysville where we held OSonOS has been virtually destroyed by fire. News reports are saying variously only one building to a handful of building remain standing.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/bushfires/

Viv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
PO Box 665 Torquay 3228
Australia
0417 135 406

Facilitator Training: www.facilitatingwithconfidence.com
My Blog: www.vivmcwaters.com.au
My Podcasts: www.winkipod.com.au
Skype: vivmcwaters
Twitter: vivmcw
* * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist