What to do next... (WaveRider)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Dec 24 06:08:48 PST 2009

Raffi wrote: "it sounds like you're calling that next level of convergence
"waveriding"- I
wonder if "waveriding" (much like the "interactive" or even "inspired
organization") is something like senge's "learning organization," a vision
which in its time lacked a "how."

You may well be right Raffi -- but frankly I think we know a lot about the
"how" -- and it is quite simple even though it took me 100 pages to
describe. It all starts with Invitation... (See Part II of Wave Rider, "The
Wave Rider's Guide to the Future" Pgs 135-235)

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854