What to do next... (WaveRider)

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Wed Dec 23 01:56:02 PST 2009

cleaning up my computer tonight i stumbled upon a copy of the ebook raffi
edited and released a while back.  it seems to have some of hte answer to
the question(s) raised here this new thread.  thanks again for this, raffi.
and for the many different voices that showed up when you invited.  nice to
see so many familiar smiling faces in the contributor bio pages, too.

http://www.archive.org/details/LivingPeaceTheOpenSpaceOfOurLives

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com