Opening space 24X7 --Wave Riders Unite!

Denise Tennen denisetennen at comcast.net
Tue Dec 15 19:59:33 PST 2009

Harrison

For me, when an invitation I extend is refused, I take another look
at the invitation (especially when I think the person and project
would be a good fit).  In some ways it feels like my whole life is
about learning to extend vibrant, inspiring invitations (this often
helps me get to the core of what I'm trying to accomplish), as well
as receiving the response with acceptance and love.

I also notice that it is useful to reconnect with my own sense of
inspiration about the project - that seems to make a difference in
the whole interaction around the invitation - whether or not the
invitation is accepted.  My being centered and inspired helps retain
the relationship regardless of the response.  I am always thankful
for a clear no...