Friendly Reminder - Invitation to the 2009 OpenSpaceInstitute-US Annual Meeting

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Dec 5 07:07:52 PST 2009

Hi folks - I am not sure that I can make this electronic occasion, but I did
have a thought. As you all know, Open Space began with two martinis. Given
the current price of Beefeaters Gin in the USA, 1 million dollars would
provide for approximately 1,584,000 martinis which should be sufficient for
792,000 people. That would open a lot of space and doubtless take us in some
interesting new directions.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html