19 Senses/Intelligences

Kathie Wallace kathieace at LYCOS.COM
Tue Dec 1 19:41:11 PST 2009

thx mmp :-)

Dear Kathie,
John Weir, the inventor of percept language, worked with a percept
screen that is fed by 22 senses...Marv and Sandra have incorporated his
concept of percept language in their workshop "Don't Just Do Something,
Stand There!" with very immediate and practical applications for the
work of facilitators (the kind that is busying themselves with OST and
the concept of being totally present and at the same time invisible).
There is more here
http://www.merrillweir.com
I very much recommend the DVDs on the work of the Weirs that you can get
through the www above.
Literature:
*Chapter 13 in The Laboratory Method of Changing and Learning: Theory
and Application, K. Benne, L.P. Bradford,
J.R. Gibb, R.D. Lippitt, eds., Copyright 1975 by Science and Behavior
Books, Palo Alto, CA

Marvin has come up with an edited version (shorter) of John Weirs
article in the book mentioned above.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp