Thanks Kai and Ning

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Dec 21 20:06:08 PST 2009

Hello, dear colleagues -

I just gave one of my Open Space Learning Workshops, and the dvd I
usually show (the fabulous Harrison Owen facilitating for the telecom
company USWEST), broke.
So the lovely Joanne Connelly and I jumped onto the
openspaceworld.ning.com site to find the video of the wonderful Kai
Degner's Harrisonburg Summits and showed that to the class instead.

Fabulous Harrison
Lovely Joanne
Wonderful Kai
Helpful Ning

By the way - I understand that each video put there in its entirety
may take a lot of memory-space - however if you post videos etc. there
with a descriptive line and a link, we can store more videos etc.
there. At least that is what I think - we are all still learning.

I love shared resources and being able to describe OS through all of
our shared stories and experiences...

Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator