Lisa Heft's 'Open Space Idea Book'

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Dec 21 19:55:43 PST 2009

Hi, folks - and thanks Raffi and Katia -

Yes, there is a book I give to everyone who attends my Open Space
Learning Workshop - this 'Open Space Idea Book'.
I mean to publish it and time ... keeps ... passing.
And I keep revising and updating it as time keeps passing ;o)
So I hope to actually publish, self-publish, or otherwise offer it for
general sale outside the workshop in this next new year.

It's on my list of things to do ! (okay, a bit crowded but the book is
high on the list).

Stay tuned, and I promise to announce on the list.
Meanwhile, if anything at my website is useful please do enjoy.
www.openingspace.net
See 'Open Space Technology / The Method' and poke around in there to
see what is useful to you.
See also the home page article is a description of the process.
And there is a Glossary of international terms and phrases in the
resources section that I am updating right now. Some of it got a bit
corrupted by a phisher/hacker ;o( so I'm rebuilding it. It will soon
have Basque language on it (thank you dear Eleder, I promise to put
that on there soon) and Gerardo - take a look at the Italian to see if
I have put your wonderful translation there correctly  - thank you.

If anyone wishes to add a language -or- sees the language they have
contributed to me messed up by the hacker (I'm still going through it)
let me know and I can send you a list of words and phrases to
translate into your own home language and then I can add it to the
glossary.

(I'm redesigning my website next year as well so these things won't
happen again in a bad way).

I'll also put a link to the glossary soon on the Ning site.

Thanks for all your help and support in sharing learning, my dear
colleagues,
Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator