Books or Articles

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Mon Dec 14 13:27:57 PST 2009

I'm still trying to roust out any articles or publications that feature Open
Space Technology and get a good list available for potential use for us or
on the Wikipedia site.  I have provided a sizable bibliography on a recent
blog at the ning site.
http://openspaceworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/do-you-know-of-any-citations

Some of that is also available at openspaceworold.org  on the research page

Please, if you know other citations of journal or other articles,
dissertations, or books with a focus on OST please blog on the ning site,
send them to me or post them on the openspaceworld wiki.

Larry

Larry Peterson & Associates in Transformation

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

 <mailto:larry at spiritedorg.com> larry at spiritedorg.com   416.653.4829
<http://www.spiritedorg.com/> http://www.spiritedorg.com