Whoever, whatever, whenever

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:22:44 PST 2009

Last night I headed out in the rain (this is a big deal for a
Phoenician) to go to an Organization Development Network gathering
where I was the "guest speaker".  Google Maps sent me 30 miles in the
wrong direction and by the time I figured this out, it was clear that
I would not be arriving early to set up.

In the drive back to the right location, I began to wonder if I was
not the right person.  Or perhaps the meeting needed to start later
than planned.  I was certain of one thing - whatever happens.

Once I let go, my car flew to the right venue, a generous soul parked
my car and I literally walked in at the moment I was scheduled to
begin.  Within a few minutes, the room was buzzing with lively
conversations and I had the chance to begin throwing out all
superfluous plans.  I even got around to creating a recycling portion
of the trash.

No naps but lots of diaphragmatic breathing.  The evening was great!

Warm wishes from a brilliant Phoenix morning,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
480.759.0262