The new Ning community - some central questions

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 06:14:52 PST 2009

Hi Guys - This is all wonderful, but truth to tell I don't' NING (or
whatever). Too old and curmudgeonly I suppose, but for those who care, I'll
be there on good old OSLIST.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____