Learning about Open Space in Canada and Belgium

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Fri Dec 4 06:25:47 PST 2009

Dear friends and colleagues,

Belgium and Canada invitation:

If you know anyone who may be interested in these Open Space Learning
workshops, please forward this on.

Think also of networks that want to promote powerful ways of being and
meeting that develop collaboration, leadership and high performance – those
are the key characteristics of Open Space!

Sincerely,

Diane Gibeault

Belgium: March 25-26-27 2010 – in Brussels - French

Canada: April 21-22-23, 2010 + April 24 optional – in Ottawa - French

Canada: May 12-13-14, 2010 + May 15 optional – in Ottawa - English

Experiential Learning on Open Space

A Powerful Way of Being and Meeting that

Develops Collaboration, Leadership and High Performance

Open Space creates more fruitful and energizing collective work

Open Space Technology

Ø  Powerful approach for meetings of 5 to 2000 people in organizations or in
communities.

Ø  Stimulates high productivity, creativity, collaboration, enthusiasm and
real communication.

Ø  Simple method that accelerates projects, organizational transformations
and consultations.

Ø  Varied purposes, e.g., planning, team building, product and policy
development, learning, etc.

 “In 25 years, I have never seen training with such comprehensive supporting
documentation. I can apply the method right away.”   Bernard Bie

Who would be interested in this OST training? Leaders, change agents,
facilitators, event organizers, people of all levels of experience and
anyone aiming for more effective and inspiring collective work

Diane Gibeault, workshop facilitator, trained with Open Space Technology
(OST) American author Harrison Owen in 1996 and has since facilitated
numerous OST trainings and meetings in Canada and internationally. She is
among the active leaders of the Open Space Institute of Canada, the World OS
Network and the Francophone world OS network (RFFO).

ENGLISH TRAINING

Ottawa - Brochure:
<http://www.dianegibeault.com/Documents%20pour%20site/Brochure_EN_OST_Traini
ng_DGibeault_May2010_I.pdf> Click here   or click on the following web
address  <http://www.dianegibeault.com/> http://www.dianegibeault.com or
copy it in your web navigator and see in the English menu Open Space, then
Training

FRENCH TRAINING

Ottawa - Brochure:
<http://www.dianegibeault.com/Documents%20pour%20site/Brochure_FR_Formation_
FO_Avril_2010_DG_I.pdf> Click here   or click on the following web address
<http://www.dianegibeault.com/> http://www.dianegibeault.com or copy it in
your web navigator and see in the French menu Forum Ouvert, then Formation

Belgium - Brochure www.awarenessconsulting.com

CONTACT PERSON: Diane Gibeault, diane.gibeault at rogers.com

En%20tete%20couleur