[SPAM]Re: [OSLIST] Open Space and academic research

Tonnie van der Zouwen info at tonnievanderzouwen.nl
Thu Dec 3 03:44:33 PST 2009

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your research links. I found your dissertation. Nice research
methods and a good example of the type of research I was talking about. I
didn't know organic inquiry, only naturalistic inquiry. The inquirer is
engaged in NI, but not as deep as in OI. Is there an article too about your
findings, or are you going to write one?

Tonnie