Fwd: Open Space Videos mostly youtube short ones

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 06:29:01 PST 2009

Hi, Doug:

I am still concerned about how to use the Ning space - there is a limit for free space, which is big, but we haven´t yet understood how big it is...  If and when we reach the limit, we will have to buy more disk space.

Of course, photos occupy more disk space than text, and videos much more that photos.

So I would suggest that when a video is available somewhere (say, at YouTube) instead of copying it to the NING, we put a link to it in the NING. We can add a "Link to videos" in the Links section. Or a links subsection in the Videos section. I expect that Shufang or Carlos (copied) have some suggestions.

The same is true about your PS. I have no idea, but expect one of the others to have...

Regards

Artur