Award for Improbable and Open Space events

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 08:45:40 PDT 2009

Phelim.

Way to go. And I think you deserve some sort of award from us too for
bringing Ost to surprising and novel spaces. I'd love to hear more
stories of completely unexpected and improbable uses of OST in the
world.

Good luck with everything in NYC

Chris

-----
CHRIS CORRIGAN
http://www.chriscorrigan.com

Sent from an iPod, typed with thumbs...

On 2009-08-31, at 4:20 AM, Jack Martin Leith