Award for Improbable and Open Space events

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Aug 29 11:16:56 PDT 2009

Definitely Marvelous - never to say, Improbable. Couldn't have happened to
nicer folks, and I will see you in NYC come January.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>

  _____