Summer Academy of Visionautics in Berlin

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Thu Aug 27 03:15:25 PDT 2009

Dear Martin,
great to hear that space will be opened twice during your event.
Closed the rest of the time??
Have a great time
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 449 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org