Ways of Capturing Conversations among professional dancers and people concerned with dancing

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Wed Aug 26 20:52:19 PDT 2009

Hi Reinhard,

Your suggestion is great!

I will try this in our next OS and see how it improves people's natural
participation. I'm sure it will do.

Discovering/inventing every ways that can connect meanings and heart beyond
on the spot is a real challenge we should continue to tackle.

Thank you so much,

Spark (Stanley Park)
Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 82-2-353-6356
Mobile: 82-10-7247-0636
www.OPENSPACE.kr
LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Harrison- http://www.openspaceworld.com/index.htm
OS World in USA- http://www.openspaceworld.org/
High Play, High Learning, High Performance'

  _____