OST facilitators in Washington, DC?

Steve Cochran scochran305 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 09:25:15 PDT 2009

Hello, Leslie -

I've used OS many times over the last 15 years in DC for federal clients
(and many others) - who LOVE it, as it is usually such a shift from the
usual command and control nature of government.

My practice is based in both DC and Asheville NC. I will be in DC the week
of Aug. 24-28 if you would like to get together.

Best -

Steve Cochran
Sustainability Strategies LLC
<http://www.sustainabilitystrategies.com/>