support

Dominik Ringler isis-berlin at gmx.de
Thu Aug 20 00:19:47 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues,

we checked our account today and it is amazing that we already got the sum
of 900,19 EUR as a direct support from open space colleagues from all over
the world. We also got bad news, because one of the applications at a German
foundation worth 2.500 EUR was rejected in a first draft. We still try to
get some money from them and another two applications are running, but for
now we still are in need of about 2.500 EUR. Meanwhile in Africa two teams
(Uganda and Tanzania) formed and organize the two learning-exchanges. We are
more than curious how things will emerge. We'll try our best to make the two
learning exchanges in Tanzania and Uganda going to happen. Therefore we are
still open and graceful for any kind of direct and indirect (hints, tips,
links, ideas) support.

Thanks again for all your contributions!

Yaari and Dominik

P.S. If someone needs the bank details again, please don't hesitate to
contact us.