Poetry Contest 2009: Poems in by 17 August - 3 days to go

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:32:04 PDT 2009

Greetings all wordsmiths and word lovers.

It is nearly time to relinquish the honour I have held for some months.
As a non-poet I have appreciated the opportunity to, for awhile, think of myself as a poet.
I am not certain that I held space for poetry on OSLIST as I reconciled the above.
But I can not go back now that I have that sorted.

I guess that is what open space is all about.
We can only be, change and move on.
In the meantime it is what it is.

It is 3 days to the end of this contest.

One poem has been received so far.
The parameters:
A poem in any form.
The theme is a 'deep bow to WOSonOS'
- Work
- Play
- Participantion
- Non-participation
- etc
All poems in by 12.00am midnight New Zealand time on 17 August.
Virtual sticky dot process will follow a day or so after.
Anne A Hiha
Soon to be immediate past Poet Laureate of OSLIST