law of 2 feet on license plate

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Wed Aug 12 18:36:10 PDT 2009

Hi Friends,

Here it is in Haitian-Creole: "Law of 2 Feet" in Haitian Creole.
Pictured with owner of truck, Eric Graham.

  http://www.haitipartners.org/blog/?page_id=30

Eric participated in a couple of open space meetings and liked the
law : ). I've copied Eric on this message. If you've looked at any of
our recent photos of open space meetings in Haiti, there's a good
chance he took them.

We're lucky to have him as a very active member of our Haiti network.

Thanks Eric!

John