Invite to National Story Conference : Melbourne Australia

Andrew Rixon andrew at babelfishgroup.com
Mon Aug 3 19:10:30 PDT 2009

Dear All,

With Open Space being a fertile ground for story I thought you might be
interested in hearing of this conference.

On October 8 and 9 in Melbourne we will hosting one of the first national
change oriented story conferences themed “Celebrating Story: Approaching
change one story at a time”.

If you are interested in humane, compassionate and trust building approaches
to change then this is a must.

We have presenters/workshop leaders coming nationally and internationally.
Some of the streams that will be covered include:

Working with Action Methods - Stories in Action
Business storytelling
Leading with stories
Storytelling and Indigenous Voice
Conversation-based approaches to culture change
Building relationships and identity with stories
Understanding Appreciative Inquiry
Story in evaluation
Social work and the art of story catching
Narrative Therapies
Narrative approaches to training design
Stories and the internet

For more information including how to register go to:

http://www.babelfishgroup.com/CelebratingStoryConference

Or email me for more info

Warm regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Rixon PhD
Director
Email: andrew at babelfishgroup.com

Before you reply, check --
Do you REALLY want to reply to the entire list of over 700 people?

AFN website: http://www.afn.net.au