COP15: AoH-TWC-OST Practitioners in India?

Frauke Godat f.godat at self-germany.de
Fri Aug 21 01:40:29 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frauke Godat <fgodat at aol.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM
Subject: COP15: AoH-TWC-OST Practitioners in India?
To: aoh at list.artofhosting.org, OSLIST at listserv.boisestate.edu,
ffan at lists.pioneersofchange.net, stewards at lists.pioneersofchange.net
Cc: ja at vanebryderne.dk, alex.baine at unltdindia.org

Dear hosts,
Through the Pioneers of Change network, we at the Hub Berlin had the
opportunity last Wednesday to participate in a video Climate Change Dialogue
with Meg Wheatley: http://search.twitter.com/search?q=%23meg09

The event was a satellite event for the Survival Academy that will take
place in Copenhagen in December during the COP15 meeting:
http://survivalacademy.ning.com/events

I will be in India at the time of the COP meeting and I would love to host
conversations around Climate Change in India. I will be in Mumbai from Nov.
25 to Dec. 22 and Alex, maybe the Hub Mumbai would be a good space to host
some of the conversations?

Who would like to co-host? Are there AoH/TWC/OST hosts and Pioneers out
there in India who would like to come together in a hosting team? Maybe
there is even a call for an AoH on Climate Change in December?

Best from Berlin,
Frauke

--
Frauke Godat
s e l f eG
E: f.godat at self-germany.de
Twitter: @futureatschool
A: c/o Hub Berlin, Erkelenzdamm 59-61 (Portal 1, 3. OG), 10999 Berlin

s e l f eG
Von und für Social Pioneers - Die neue Generation Unternehmer
By and for Social Pioneers - The new generation of entrepreneurs

Sitz der self eG: Berlin
Eintragung im Genossenschaftsregister beim Amtsgericht Charlottenburg:
Aktenzeichen GnR 628B
Ust-Id Nr: DE 251491160
Vorstandsvorsitzende Wiebke Koch; 2. Vorstand Bernhard Beer;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Peter Spiegel