dynamic facilitation (was my first OS)

Sheri Herndon sheri at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 29 15:09:03 PDT 2009

Hi Raffi,

I obviously don't post enough to know I can't do attachments :)  I
have sent Raffi a copy of the paper off-list.  If anyone else would
like a copy, I'd be happy to do the same.  Just email me off-list.  I
only have a pdf attachment version at this moment.

with love,
Sheri

On Apr 29, 2009, at 2:57 PM, Raffi Aftandelian wrote:

> sheri greetings!
>
> Good to see your response. I've wondered how DF fits in- if at all-
> with the
> art of hosting practices.
>
> on some level there appears to be a metallic quality to df and yet
> it is
> essential.
>
> The list doesn't take attachments. Is there a link to the paper about
> integrating DF and OST?
>
> appreciatively,
> raffi

> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

“You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model
obsolete.”
– R. Buckminster Fuller