dynamic facilitation (was my first OS)

Sheri Herndon sheri at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 29 12:13:49 PDT 2009

Hello,

I love this topic and it's one I have thought about as well.  I spent
a week in dynamic facilitation training back in 2000 and it changed my
life in terms of the awareness of process arts and the doors they
opened.

Here's a paper about integrating OS and DF (courtesy of DeAnna Martin
from Wise Democracy - she works with Jim Rough, the founder/developer
of DF).

warmly
Sheri