City wide Open Space May 30

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Apr 29 11:39:20 PDT 2009

Just heard from Kai Degner, Mayor of Harrisonburg. Says he is joining the
OSLIST and will give us some reports. I think what he is going is terrific
and told him so. Of course you will see the self interest -- after all it is
Harrisonburg!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Personal website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html