poetry!

Jeff Aitken magic.teams at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:18:20 PDT 2009

How about trying some Open Space limericks? This is not a poetry contest, just a bit of poetry fun.
The limerick form is five lines. Lines 1, 2, and 5 rhyme, and lines 3 and 4 rhyme. The lines have a steady beat, for example: da DA DA da DA DA da DA DA. And from that form, we can play with the beat and the rhymes.
A limerick tells a story. Many start with a line like this: "there once was a _____ named _____" or "there was a _____ _____ from ______".

There once was a good man named HarrisonWhose stories were pretty embarrassin'To bosses whose tight reinspoured ice on our right brainsWhile open space lit 'em like kerosene.

There was a young woman Christinewho was fearful of joining a teambut the law of two feetled her straight to a seaton the leadership board of her dream.
(a true story)

enjoy...
JeffSan Franciscomagic.teams at hotmail