I did it - My First OS

Shikha Shrestha sshrestha at bellanet.org
Tue Apr 28 21:17:33 PDT 2009

Congrats Bui!

The first experience always have a greater impression. Good to know that all
went well, there always will be things that could be improved, but at least
you succeeded in creating a space for discussion, as i facilitator we just
create a favorable space for people to communicate.

These small things like good preparation of signs and decoration of agenda
wall do make difference. Do keep sharing your experiences.

congratulations!

shikha