I did it - My First OS

Donnan Stoicovy dms11 at scasd.org
Tue Apr 28 12:48:22 PDT 2009

Great job!
Donnan
Donnan M. Stoicovy
Principal
Park Forest Elementary School
2181 School Drive
State College, PA 16803
814-231-5010 Voice
814-235-4588 Fax
dms11 at scasd.org
http//:www.scasd.org/parkforest

"If a child is to keep alive his(her) inborn sense of wonder...he(she)
needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it,
rediscovering it with him (her) the joy, excitement and mystery of the
world we live in." - Rachel Carson, The Sense of Wonder

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Be Green!