Open Space offer in Derry

Cliodhna Mulhern cliodhna at flowstone.org.uk
Wed Apr 22 05:18:34 PDT 2009

To add to Fergal's offer...if anyone close to Derry would like to open
space for an event in Derry during May or June then please let me know
on this  OSLIST and I will put you in touch with the event
sponsor...have a great time at the Learning Exchange...Cliodhna

Cliodhna Mulhern
flowstone
Mobile : 07929328513
Phone : 01244.312758
Email : cliodhna at flowstone.org.uk
Skype : cliodhnamulhern

On 21 Apr 2009, at 11:12, fergal barr wrote:

> If any of the Belfast Open Learning Exchange Participants this
> weekend are interested we can offer a further open space opportunity
> for you to practice your skills at the White Horse Hotel in Derry on
> Thu 30 April from 10am to approximately 7pm or whatever time you can
> allow.  We can't provide you with travel expenses or payment but we
> can provide you with lunch and dinner and of course the chance to
> practice.  Karolina Iwa from Berlin is leading.  We have a group of
> about 25 people in total (max) but we only need about 2/3 people max
> to assist.
>
> E-mail me on thekingisalive at hotmail.com if you're interested.
>
> Fergal
>

> _