Haiti OS stories

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Apr 21 06:30:01 PDT 2009

sorry, mmp... i should have looked first.  i'll look into pointing the folks
on my 'institutes' page to your 'associations' function.

any thoughts about listing trainers?  or maybe this is best handled in a
calendar?  or would these rightfully rest within the worldscape database?
might there be a link dedicated to training events?

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com
http://www.ronanparktrail.com
http://www.chicagoconservationcorps.org
http://www.openspaceworld.org

312-280-7838 (mobile)

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Michael Herman
<michael at michaelherman.com>wrote:

> if i understand, mmp... you'd like those newsletter stories, originally
> gathered some years ago, not to be posted by *someone* but only by the
> people who actually facilitated them?  that is the posting rule, yes?  no
> name, no credit, just like third grade and any good open space meeting?
>
> and... i'm wondering if you have thoughts about how the systems you have
> might handle directory functions for two things currently resting at
> openspaceworld.org:  a listing of os institutes (with individual contact
> info) and a listing of anyone offering os training.  is there already an
> easy way to handle these to sets of info in the world map?
>
> many thanks, m
>

> --
>
> Michael Herman
> Michael Herman Associates
>
> http://www.michaelherman.com
> http://www.ronanparktrail.com
> http://www.chicagoconservationcorps.org
> http://www.openspaceworld.org
>
> 312-280-7838 (mobile)
>

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 4:05 AM, Michael M Pannwitz <mmpanne at boscop.org>wrote:
>
>> Dear m,
>> the worldscape data base
>>
>>> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/
>>>

>> allows os-facilitators to deposit events they have facilitated (with all
>> kinds of data asked by the database plus additional stuff such as text,
>> photos, links...).
>> Now, if Joelle's newsletter relates to an event that a facilitator has
>> deposited there, she/he could include, or a link to that material.
>> If you need more detailed information on the worldscape technology, the
>> person to be in touch with is Jo Toepfer.
>> The basis for this to grow and develope is us including ourselves in the
>> worldmap and registering with the worldscape...the invitation stands!
>>
>> Greetings from Berlin
>> mmp
>>
>> Michael Herman wrote:
>>
>>> dear mmp, and anyone else who would like to help with both the
>>> openspaceworld.org and the openspaceworldmap.org project...
>>>
>>> there is a set of newsletters that joelle everett edited some years ago
>>> and
>>> we still have at osw.org (listed on the resources page, in english).
>>>  i'm
>>> wondering if the stories contained in these couldn't be ported into the
>>> new
>>> system.  anybody looking to make a contribution to the online organizing