ost in the nytimes

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Apr 20 14:12:15 PDT 2009

yes, i'm sure this is true.  i shouldn't have said it like that.  didn't
mean to imply the manual was to blame.  was just shaking my head and
grinning to see ost and bureaucratic in the same breath.  and glad to see it
travelling in this manual, too.  thanks,m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com