Haiti OS stories

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Mon Apr 20 14:07:55 PDT 2009

dear mmp, and anyone else who would like to help with both the
openspaceworld.org and the openspaceworldmap.org project...

there is a set of newsletters that joelle everett edited some years ago and
we still have at osw.org (listed on the resources page, in english).  i'm
wondering if the stories contained in these couldn't be ported into the new
system.  anybody looking to make a contribution to the online organizing of
our story, tidying up our wall, if you will... is welcome to dig into this.
then i could remove them from osw and they'd be findable through the link to
the worldscape database.

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com