Haiti OS stories

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Apr 19 15:08:01 PDT 2009

Fremy--

Wonderful report! Thank you sincerely!

I especially liked hearing what Mario Merancien did after the Haiti 2008
OSonOS. Do you know what any of the others did with their Open Space
work as a result of the OSonOS? Do you have any more stories to share?

And what does the future look like for OS in Haiti? What would you like
to do with Open Space in the next year or two?

			:- Doug.