SV: [OSLIST] Bad OS experiences

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Apr 14 05:29:19 PDT 2009

Dear Bui,
a week before an event with 150 youngsters on racism in Hannover in 2001
("Me, a racists?")I broke my ankle and had the privilege to facilitate
the event sitting and rolling around in a wheelchair. Not only did the
youngsters find it perfectly ok but I also had that eye-level contact
(ho reported on it) and had to cut down on a whole bunch of activities I
usually engage in with the result that lots more space was opened for
everyone involved (including myself).
Birgitt Williams (back in 1998, when she was Birgitt Bolton) reported on
an event with people with acquired brain damage...my wife and I
translated it into German and I cant locate the english
original...probably someone on the list can point you to it.
It describes how everybody in the care organisation (patients and all)
met in two consecutive os events under the heading "The future of our
organisation" in one day...22 issues in the morning event and 32 in the
the afternoon event...the pace was very slow, the results stunning.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 462 resident Open
Space Workers in 73 countries working in a total of 139 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org