convergence query

Michael Wood mjwood at admin.uwa.edu.au
Sun Apr 12 16:51:47 PDT 2009

Thanks for the helpful (and provocative) comments on my query re convergence, especially Chris, Michael, Jack, Wendy, Christine, Peggy (apolgies if I've missed anyone).

All helpful stuff.

I'm signing off for a week while I go to my brother's wedding...in the Hunter Valley. This is a premier wine growing area.....the `wedding at Cana'!?  You little bewdy.

Michael Wood