A robot powered by open space

Pat Black patoitextiles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 13:12:53 PDT 2009

Thank you Phelim for posting this.  My grandkids were kidnapped 2.5 months
ago and as time goes by it is sometimes very difficult to keep heart.  It
feels exactly like this little robot looks.  Each obstacle, dead end or
wrong turn feels overwhelming.  It is difficult to be present with all the
help we are getting trying to find the kids because much of it happens
outside our view and there are no reports on it.  The little video is a
great reminder of how much people have invested in the safe return of the
kids.Thanks again
Pat Black