ever used artist tacking spray for wall?

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Thu Apr 2 09:58:31 PDT 2009

Hi Ashley and everyone,

Yes, I use them and like the convenience and also the consistent blue
background behind the posted subjects.

I purchased them from http://www.ica-usa.org/index.php?pr=store

In case you're interested, there's some pictures of them in use on my
website:
http://johnengle.net/

There's also some at my macgallery. Here's link to photos from
Mozambique which include a couple of sticky walls:
http://gallery.me.com/englejohn#100137&bgcolor=black&view=grid

Have to keep in mind that the spray cannot be carried on airplanes and
that they do periodically need re-sprayed. Also, they require several
people to unfold and hang them. Sometime i've hung them with masking
tape (lots), pins (to wall of tent in Mozambique), or with velcro
against big conference center divider walls that have fabric/carpet
like background.

I've used them both for creation of the agenda as well as for notes...
and even as a "parking lot" or "bike rack ; )" space allowing people
to put all their subjects up whenever they wish to for later
assignment of time/space/regrouping.

John

John Engle Associates
Tel. 202-236-6532