posting to the list

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Wed Apr 1 11:57:11 PDT 2009

Thanks for this tip Raffi.  I have noticed that i can't post when i'm
on the road and using my gmail account.  I assumed it's because i'm
only registered with my home base email?  So this is really helpful
for those occasions when i REALLY need to chime in away from home ;)

hugs,
Wendy

On 1-Apr-09, at 11:36 AM, Raffi Aftandelian wrote:

> Cheryl, Agneta, and all,
>
> Perhaps someone will be able to figure out how you can post to the
> list via
> email.
>
> I lost that magical ability a few years ago.
>
> A failsafe alternative seems to be to post via web:
>
> 1. Go to listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
>
> 2. Click on "post to the list"
>
> (or you can get to the posting page directly at:
> http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?P1&L=oslist )
>
> 3. type your message
>
> 4. click the "send" button at the bottom of the page.
>
> and voila!
>
> greetings from the southern suburb of tehrangeles (aka san diego),
> raffi

> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil
CEO Prospera Consulting
wendy at xe.net
1-800-713-2351

The moment of change is the only poem. -- Adrienne Rich