VB: cannot send to the list?!

Cheryl Honey, Community Weaver cheryl at communityweaving.org
Wed Apr 1 08:42:17 PDT 2009

I too have submitted my two cents to discussions and they haven't been posted to the list either. Any idea what's happening?

Cheryl

Cheryl Honey, C.P.P.
Community Weaver
(206) 240-2241
www.familynetwork.org
www.communityweaving.org

"The more resourceful we are among ourselves, the more valuable a resource we become to our families, our communities and our world."