A happiness moment

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Apr 30 17:41:35 PDT 2009

Hello, dear colleagues -

I really really really had a good time looking at this.  I hope it
brightens your day or night (depending on where you are in the world)
the same way it did mine.
Feels oh so like Open Space energy, random as it...may...seem...

http://slate.com/blogs/blogs/happinessproject/default.aspx

[Okay - so I am w-a-y behind in my emails - I want to thank James and
Harold for the lovely things you said about me, my Open Space Learning
Workshops, and my facilitation style.
And Gerardo - I am reconstructing the Italian Open Space glossary of
terms, thanks to your recent email - my site had a little technical
difficulties and so have I over this recent few years.  Dear John
Engle, I'm happy to be in your tribe - I smile as I envision you
Twittering away.  And Lisa F, Tod, Steve, Heidi and others from my
workshops - I'm delighted you joined the list and are sharing your
thoughts, questions and insights. I wish you all well on your upcoming
workshops and gatherings, first Open Spaces, webinars conversations
about technology and more...]

A warm hello from a gray California afternoon,
Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space