Art of Hosting Participatory Leadership in Istanbul, 25-28 June 2009

Filiz Telek filizatbaraka at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 13:49:34 PDT 2009

Dear hosts,

Greetings from Istanbul!

I am happy to share with you our invitation to "Art of Hosting Participatory
Leadership" in Istanbul, 25-28 June 2009. Please find the invitation
attached. I have been holding the intention to call an art of hosting in
Turkey ever since I experienced my first conversation circle and open space
in 2002. Here it manifests in 2009. *Whenever it starts is the right time!
*
The Art of Hosting Participative Leadership is
• A training for all who aspire to learn how to be, work and co-create with
people in more interactive, participative and effective ways.
• Essentially, an expression of an authentic way of being with others and
situations as they emerge - and a practice of creating the conditions for
collective intelligence to emerge.
• Built on the assumption and experience that we need to find new solutions
for the common good, whether in corporations, government, education,
non-profits, social movements, communities, or families. The time is now.*

*So mates, mates to be, we welcome you to Istanbul with the calling
question:

*“What is the potential residing in the present ecological, economic and
social shift of our World? How do we collectively shape our future and
participate in the unfolding of a sustainable world and what kind of
leadership is needed to make it happen?”*
Please share it as widely as you can.

thank you!
Filiz Telek
On behalf of the hosting team - Maria Skordialou, Sarah Whiteley, Thomas
Ufer, Yuliya Filippovska, Nina Nisar, Mahmood Nisar and Filiz Telek
--

http://kolektifbilinc.wordpress.com/
http://surdurulebiliryasam.wordpress.com

***Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail.