twitter and osw

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Mon Apr 20 16:36:23 PDT 2009

cher michael (herman) and all,

thanks for the osw update.

my suggestion would be to make openspacetech the twitter hashtag.
"Openspace" turns up all kinds of things that have no connection to OST. And
openspacetech has been the convention, after all, on flickr.

for all of those still sitting on the fence, still pondering diving into the
twitter stream (I'm a wader)- if you were to give a tag to your "tweet" you
would just add "#openspacetech" to it. And it would show up in a search or
on the website.

warmly,
raffi